- J. Lim, Y. Sivathanu, J. Ji, and J. Gore, (2004), “Estimating Scalars from Spectral Radiation Measurements in a Homogeneous Hot Gas Layer,” Combust. Flame, vol. 137, pp. 222-229.
- J. Ji, J. P. Gore, Y. R. Sivathanu, and J. M. Lim, (2004) “Fast infrared array spectrometer with a thermoelectrically cooled 160- element PbSe detector,” Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 75, Issue 2, pp. 333-339.
- Y. Sivathanu, J. Lim, L. E. Reinhart, and R. C. Bowman, (2007), “Structure of Plumes from Burning Aluminized Propellant Estimated using Fan Beam Emission Tomography,” AIAA Journal, vol. 45, No. 9, pp. 2259-2266.
- Suo-Anttila, J., Gill, W., Sivathanu, Y., and Lim, J., “Characterization of Aluminized Solid Propellant Surface Combustion,” 5th Joint Army-Navy-NASA-Air Force (JANNAF) Propulsion Meeting (JPM), Paper No. 974, 2008.
- Y. Zheng, Y. R. Sivathanu, and J. P. Gore, (2002), “Measurements and Stochastic Time and Space Series Simulations of Spectral Radiation in a Turbulent Non-premixed Flame,” Proceedings of The Combustion Institute, The Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, 29: 1957-1963.
- Chang-Da Wen, Issam Mudawar, 2004,“Emissivity characteristics of roughened aluminum alloy surfaces and assessment of multispectral radiation thermometry (MRT) emissivity models,” Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., vol. 47, pp. 3591–3605.
- Ko, J. Y., Kim, H. K., Song, T-H, 2009, “Inversion of Combustion Gas Temperature/concentration Pro?le with Radiation/turbulence Interaction using SRS,” J. Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer, vol. 110, pp. 1199–1206.