Thermal Linescan Cameras - LS 200
The LS 200 is a mid-infrared line scan camera that is particularly suited for thermal imaging of fast moving objects. The LS 200 performs a dual-band line scan of radiation in the mid-infrared range of 1.2 to 4.8 microns. The high frame rate of 400 Hz enables the LS 100 to be used for a wide variety of online imaging applications. It can measure surface temperature without the need for user-supplied emissivity values. Dual wavelength capability also enables applications such as surface detection and measurement of moisture content.
- On-line production monitoring of plastics film and coated panels
- Temperature mapping of fast moving webs
- On-line production monitoring of metal extrusions, hot-rolled steel
- Monitoring hot bearings of wheels in railway wagons
- Moisture detection
- Thermal Linescan Camera and power supply
- Desktop or laptop PC or with data acquisition board and Infraspec software pre-installed, and all data and electrical cables.
- Specialized accessories available.
- Frame Rate of 400 Hz
- Measures spectra from 1.2 to 4.8 microns
- 256-element Lead Selenide Array
- No moving optics
- Thermoelectrically cooled – high reliability and no maintenance
Radiation enters the inlet port of the line-scan camera through a window mounted on the front. The radiation goes through some optics including a beam-splitter that allows for the instrument’s dual-wavelength capability. The two radiation bands fall side-by-side onto a Lead Selenide detector array; that is sensitive to radiation in the mid-infrared range of 1.2 to 4.8 microns. The detector has a frame scan rate of 400 Hz. The signal from the detector is transmitted to a data acquisition board, and is stored for display and analysis. The spectrometer comes with a data acquisition board system with InfraSpec software installed. The InfraSpec software calculates the relative intensities corresponding to the voltage of each pixel and plots it against the corresponding wavelength falling on each pixel. When referenced, with calibrations obtained using a black body radiation source, the software provides the absolute values of radiation intensities recorded by the detector array.
Download (pdf): LS 200 Spectrometer Brochure
All En’Urga products are custom-made. Please use the information request form for any modification of performance specifications, or changes in the physical configuration of the desired instrument. A description of your application is helpful. Request Additional Information and Quote (link to form requiring input of contact information)